The return policy for TCS Shops is so strict that we are now stuck with bar stools that we don't want (expensive ones) because of the return policy. BEWARE.

Do not buy anything from them unless you plan to keep it NO MATTER WHAT. Not only must you pay return shipping, if you didn't pay shipping to receive the items, you must pay that as well, and a loss of 15% restocking fee. It turns out that our over $400 bar stools (2 of them) are not worth shipping back because we would get so little refunded. And wait, there's more, if you don't return them in 10 days you are also screwed.

My suggestion: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM TCS SHOPS. BUYER BEWARD!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I ordered a home gym from them this month (March 2018) and they are telling me that they cannot tell the delivery company to bring a 183 lb equipment inside the house.They want to leave it outside or in the garage.How the heck am I supposed to bring this inside?I am a single parent with a small child.This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!! I am never shopping from them again and I am escalating this further.And on top of that the resolutions agent was very quick to get me off the phone and supposedly she is the resolution agent.

Ya right lady! Get another job because you are NO good at customer service or resolving issues.

AMEN!