Ordered some poker chips and its been 3 weeks with no response from customer service.They will not email me or return my calls.

I cant even cancel my order. So they have $300 of my money and I cant even get an email explaining why after 3 weeks I don't have my order. The order status on the website has my order listed as possessed with 0% shipped. Not sure what my recourse is, I guess I contact Paypal to try to get my money back.

Good luck with this store. If the item I ordered is out of stock have the decency to inform me, don't just keep my money for almost a month without giving me the option to cancel.

This company has questionable business tactics which in this day and age makes me wounder what other questionable things are that doing with my personal info.Glad I used Paypal and not a credit card.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Tsc Home?

Comments

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more North Country Windows and Doors / Replacement Windows North Country Windows And Doors "We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Hautetrader - I really like this website Hautetrader "This is one of my favorite websites. I use it instead of consignment or resale because it benefits me much more. For my last trade, I met a very nice..." Read more