I purchased a 10ft LED indoor outdoor Christmas tree.Installed the tree the day I received it.
The next day we expereinced wind, and the center pole bent. I contacted them Nov. 24, and they referred me to the manufacturer Homebrite. After many days of going back and forth, and them trying to charge me 15.00 for the pole to be shipped,the tree was returned to tsc home on Dec.
9, and it is now Jan. 7.
I have yet to receive my 152.95 refund from these crooks.If your thinking of ordering from this company buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 Ft Led Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr. Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews. They make snotty comments, or pretend to..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."