I purchased a 10ft LED indoor outdoor Christmas tree.Installed the tree the day I received it.
The next day we expereinced wind, and the center pole bent. I contacted them Nov. 24, and they referred me to the manufacturer Homebrite. After many days of going back and forth, and them trying to charge me 15.00 for the pole to be shipped,the tree was returned to tsc home on Dec.
9, and it is now Jan. 7.
I have yet to receive my 152.95 refund from these crooks.If your thinking of ordering from this company buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 Ft Led Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Since I purchased my home 8 years ago, I have yet to come outside my front door without noticing plastic bags, paper, plastic bottles, and debris from the 7-Eleven store..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "Last night I stopped at my local Taco Bell to get dinner. I ordered, paid and received my food. I had to ask the woman working the window, Monique R,..."
- "I opened a box of Nemo Mac n Cheese to cook for my son and when I dumped the noodles on boiling water bug parts were in it! ..."
- "Do NOT let these guys in your home at all. I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free.... it turned into a 3..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."