I purchased a 10ft LED indoor outdoor Christmas tree.Installed the tree the day I received it.
The next day we expereinced wind, and the center pole bent. I contacted them Nov. 24, and they referred me to the manufacturer Homebrite. After many days of going back and forth, and them trying to charge me 15.00 for the pole to be shipped,the tree was returned to tsc home on Dec.
9, and it is now Jan. 7.
I have yet to receive my 152.95 refund from these crooks.If your thinking of ordering from this company buyer beware!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 Ft Led Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "There are not enough words to describe how amazing Clayton and his dogs are. My now 5 year old daughter had been wanting a GSD for quite a while (I..."
- "I have competed in NAM twice: When I was 16 and again when I was 19. Neither time ended well for me, especially the 2nd time. The first time was..."