I purchased a 10ft LED indoor outdoor Christmas tree.Installed the tree the day I received it.

The next day we expereinced wind, and the center pole bent. I contacted them Nov. 24, and they referred me to the manufacturer Homebrite. After many days of going back and forth, and them trying to charge me 15.00 for the pole to be shipped,the tree was returned to tsc home on Dec.

9, and it is now Jan. 7.

I have yet to receive my 152.95 refund from these crooks.If your thinking of ordering from this company buyer beware!!!!

Had an Experience with Tsc Home?

Comments

Oskaloosa, Iowa, United States #234888

If you deal with these crooks look out for the manager Ceasar the liar.This crook has had my money for over a month, and keeps lieing about refunding my money.

Now you will deal with the bank.

I will get my money, crook!!!!:p

Oskaloosa, Iowa, United States #233613

It's indoor/outdoor, I thought I made that clear.

how did wind bend an indoor christmas tree

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more